VCA Green Existing Buildings Services help owners extend the life of equipment, maximizing return on investment by reducing utility consumption 10%-22% (according to Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory) and providing cash-on-cash returns of a staggering 91%.
VCA Existing Building Services start with a thorough understanding of the owner’s operational objectives and financial goals and then continues with professional investigation and assessment of facility systems and efficiencies. The result is a written roadmap for owners, with observations, recommendations, life-cycle plans, and best practices that enable higher performance in specific facilities or an entire portfolio.
The Existing Building Services offered:
- Benchmarking and Reporting for Compliance and Certification
- LEED Existing Buildings and LEED Commercial Interiors
- Energy Modeling and Design Assistance
- ASHRAE Audits I & II and Energy Assessments
- Development and Prioritization of Energy Conservation Measures
- Retrofit Commissioning and Measurement & Verification (IPMVP) Plans
- Retro-Commissioning Assessments of Building Systems
- O&M Staff Training and Best Practices
- Owner’s Goal-Based Strategic Facilities/Energy Management Plans
- Development of Building Operations and Construction Plans
Wayne Alldredge, Associate Director of VCA Green and a 27-year veteran in existing buildings, stated, “Regulations around sustainability as well as public patronage of sustainable companies has never been higher than today and that trend is likely to continue. Firms are seeing real value in staying a step ahead of the compliance curve. Sustainable practices and certifications are showing real financial returns beyond just meeting code. We’re pleased to offer services that help our clients enhance profitability.”