CALGreen: Commissioning & Energy Modeling – Getting Ready for 2014
In 2014, the CALGreen building code will be ramped up to include exceeding the energy model minimum by 25%. The AIA-OC Learning Unit Workshop, presented by VCA Green, will provide answers to the following questions:
• How can architects prepare for the new code changes?
• How can they better work with project teams?
• How can they drive value by enhancing services to clients?
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Learn the new requirements for the 2014 building code and how design will be impacted.
- Explain what building commissioning is and when the design team is required to address commissioning.
- Scrutinize energy modeling with the new code and identify opportunities project teams have to design to code and efficiency.
- Identify ways architects can enhance deliverables with the new code requirements.
Charles “Russ” Russell, Vice President, VCA Green
Moe Fakih, LEED AP (Green Rater, O+M), GPR, BPI, Director of Sustainability, VCA Green
Date: June 5, 2013
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
1.0 HSW Unit
2458 Dupont Drive
$40 non members
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714.363.4700
or Register Here.