Do you have what it takes to work for VCA Green?
We emphasize the best in green building consulting and client service. Are you committed your clients? Do you perform work on time? Do you enjoy a challenging environment where you can stretch yourself and produce your best work?
If this sounds like you, VCA Green may have a rewarding career for you. We always seek the best talent. If you are a qualified green consultant and project manager, please be in touch. VCA Green offers a rewarding environment with a strong and stable firm. We offer a highly attractive compensation package. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team in a friendly and supportive environment.
Requirements for Project Manager position include:
- Graduate from accredited college.
- Relevant green building certifications:(LEED®, GreenPoint Rated, HERs, Energy Star)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of common construction practices.
- Successful track record performing green building certifications.
Please send resumes or questions to email@example.com.
VCA is a team of professionals dedicated to excellence in green building.
VCA Green Vice President Charles “Russ” Russell enjoys sharing his 30-plus years of experience with team members.
Training and professional development are highly valued at VCA.